I’ve always said there’s a virtual PhD in Marketing on the Internet for anyone who is willing to go looking for it. For our latest eBook, The New Era of the Hybrid Marketer, I put that idea to the test. Can you really get a world-class marketing education with free online resources?
After hours of searching, curating, and compiling, the answer is a resounding “yes.” Not only are the resources out there, but the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions team has already done the legwork for you. We’ve compiled a list of the skills you need to advance your career in the modern age of B2B marketing, from content creation to analytics and everything in between.
So sharpen your pencils and open your notebooks, marketers: Class is in session. Check out the Hybrid Marketing Syllabus below to see which courses you need to round out your marketing skills. You will see which categories we chose as the most essential, and why each one can help you succeed.
Plus, you’ll uncover insightful statistics to help you plan your strategy. Here’s a small taste:
- 71% of businesses are creating more content in 2015 compared to 2014
- 45 million Americans download and listen to at least one podcast a month
- 61% of consumers feel better about a company that delivers custom content
- Full funnel lead nurturing generates 50% more sales-ready leads
Now that you have chosen your courses, download The New Era of the Hybrid Marketer to start your virtual Marketing PhD. Every chapter has resources for various skill levels, to help you become a more tech-savvy, more creative, and more analytical marketer.
Today’s successful marketers aren’t just good at one thing – we are multi-dimensional, hybrid marketers.
We must be able technologists, social media experts, and savvy number crunchers. To be successful at demand generation, we have to understand how all of these things fit together to propel a brand forward and lead prospects into and through the funnel.
Our latest eBook will earn you a virtual PHD in hybrid B2B marketing. We’ve scoured the web to bring you the most comprehensive list of marketing resources, covering:
- Extending your reach on pay per click campaigns
- Purposefully connecting with podcasting
- Boosting your analytics game & SEO smarts
- Increasing your social media marketing IQ
- Mastering full funnel marketing