Where do you go to learn about how to grow an agency, increase your profitability, and deliver better results for your clients?
Many agency leaders make it a point to attend conferences and workshops. Others are part of mastermind groups or agency networks and associations.
But sometimes, it can be difficult to balance the cost and the time away from the office.
That’s why HubSpot has partnered with Unbounce to bring you the first annual Digital Agency Day, a day of virtual events on topics that matter to the digital agency professional — oh, and it’s completely free.
On January 28, attendees can choose from a variety of webinars and AMAs on the topics that matter most to them, and after the event, you’ll be able to catch up on ones you missed or re-watch the recorded sessions — all from the comfort of your office.
Digital Agency Day’s headline events include:
- How to Create a Killer Presentation, Proposal & Scope by Robert Solomon of Solomon Strategic
- Growth-Driven Design by Luke Summerfield of HubSpot
- The Next Generation Agency-Client Relationship by Jack Skeels of AgencyAgile
- The Digital Agency Landscape: Trends for 2016
- How to Use Web Analytics to Drive More Conversions for Your Clients by Michael Aagaard of Unbounce
- Revamping the Creative Process: Bringing Strategy to the Forefront by Britt Fero of Publicis
- Proven Strategies for Growing Your Digital Retainers
- And more sessions to be announced!
There will also be events from partner hosts, such as Wistia, Wordstream, and Litmus, and you can host your own event or join an event in your city to meet up with your digital agency peers in-person.
Register for Digital Agency Day here, follow the #DigitalAgencyDay event hashtag on Twitter, and join the discussion on Inbound.org.